The NHS App
The Grove Medical Centre would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- view your NHS COVID Pass to view and share proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status
- book and manage your COVID-19 vaccinations
- check your symptoms and get advice on many different conditions and treatments
- view links and messages that your GP or other health professional has shared with you
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register you organ donation decisions
- use NHS 111 online or find NHS services near you
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Keeping your data secure
When your surgery is connected, and you register in the app, we'll carry out checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from your GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we'll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app.
Download the app:
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
INDEX - Services
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.