My Health My Way
A local NHS service offers one to one coaching, group courses and online support to help people feel more confident about living well with a health condition.
With lots of different services out there, it can be hard to know which ones might be best for you.My Health My Way might help you, if you answer YES to any of the questions below…
- Are you living with a health condition that is stopping you from doing the things you used to do or the things you’d like to do?
- Do you feel you are losing control of your symptoms?
- Are you finding it difficult to make the change to your lifestyle you need to make because of your health condition?
- Are you struggling to digest and make use of the information healthcare professionals give you?
- Does your health condition make you anxious or depressed?
- Are you struggling to manage pain or fatigue?
INDEX - Self-Help-Centre
- Online Consultation
- The NHS App
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Advice For Parents
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Age Well
- My Health My Way
- Student Pages
- Steps 2 Wellbeing