Dorset Digital Hotline
Telephone: 01305 221048 (Option 2).
Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 12 noon (except Bank Holidays) or leave a message.
NHS Dorset have set up a new free telephone hotline set up in response to the COVID-19 lockdown, to provide support for people with IT and digital problems of all kinds.
The Dorset Digital Hotline is run by a group of volunteers mostly made up of retired IT professionals and some Dorset Council staff.
The team are extremely versatile and experienced and can offer a wide range of support to anyone including assistance to vulnerable people in your community.
Here is a selection of some of the support the digital advisers can provide – no problem too small!
• helping families with digital applications for home schooling
• providing help to get online for home shopping
• support for all digital NHS services and e-Consult
• setting up video calls such as Skype and Facetime to keep in contact with friends and family
• support to use all digital appliances and solve problems
• using digital to exercise at home and keep fit
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.