Dorset Digital Hotline
Telephone: 01305 221000 (Option 2).
Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 12 noon (except Bank Holidays) or leave a message.
NHS Dorset have set up a new free telephone hotline set up in response to the COVID-19 lockdown, to provide support for people with IT and digital problems of all kinds.
The Dorset Digital Hotline is run by a group of volunteers mostly made up of retired IT professionals and some Dorset Council staff.
The team are extremely versatile and experienced and can offer a wide range of support to anyone including assistance to vulnerable people in your community.
Here is a selection of some of the support the digital advisers can provide – no problem too small!
• helping families with digital applications for home schooling
• providing help to get online for home shopping
• support for all digital NHS services and e-Consult
• setting up video calls such as Skype and Facetime to keep in contact with friends and family
• support to use all digital appliances and solve problems
• using digital to exercise at home and keep fit