Test and Trace Service

The government and the NHS have lauched a new Test and Trace service. If you have any of the symptoms of coronavirus please either go to the NHS 111 webpage here,  or call 111. Do not leave home. You may also be contacted by the service if you have been named as a person who has come into contact with a person who has advised the NHS that they have coronavirus symptoms. You can also find out more information regarding this on the link mentioned above.

Published: Jun 16, 2020

© Tree View Designs Ltd 2021