We have reopened online appointment booking for telephone consultations only. The GP will then call you and decide if they feel you need to be seen face to face. This does not affect online ordering of medication, which can still be done through the website as normal. This is due to increased pressure on the practice relating to the Covid-19 Coronavirus pandemic. We are doing our utmost to prioritise those patients who are unwell and need to be seen and to keep everyone safe. This is under regular review and we will keep patients informed as we get further guidance on how to proceed in this ever changing environment.
All GP appointments will be converted to telephone or video triage calls, please DO NOT attend the practice if you have a pre-booked appointment unless you have been told otherwise.
We will be ceasing the following appointments for the time being:
- Travel health assessments and vaccinations
- Minor operations and Cryotherapy
- Ear Syringing
- Private foot health, chiropractic and physiotherapy appointments
Appointments that are taking place:
- All wound management
- Leg and foot ulcers
- Cervical screening
- Blood tests
- Stitch removal
- INR clinics
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Prostap injections
- Childhood Immunisations
- Midwife appointments
- 6 week mother and baby checks
- Clinically indicated blood tests for those undergoing treatment
- Asthma and COPD reviews will be conducted over the telephone/video with patients.
- Diabetes reviews will continue with some appointment being conducted over the telephone/video with patients.
Staff may be wearing full personal protective equipment. Please do not be alarmed by this, it is to try and prevent any further infection spreading. Please wear a face covering and on arrival use the hand sanitiser.
If you have a non-urgent query please consider using our econsult service